From its scenic and peaceful location above Lake Zurich, the Centre offers top-level conference, hotel and dining facilities.
Our minds still work when we are asleep. The Centre is an excellent place to work your mind and a perfect one to rest it.
After a day’s work guests can unwind in one of the 50 guest rooms and 3 suites. Each of these quiet, spacious rooms has an en-suite bathroom, a writing desk and internet access. Disabled-access rooms are also available.
The Centre’s rooms and services feature:
- Corridor mini-bar with hot and cold beverages, as well as small snacks
- Flat screen television
- Bottled water in the room
- Broadband, wireless and Swiss Re LAN connections in all rooms
- Optional provision of hypoallergic bed linen on request
- Laundry and ironing service, out-of-house dry cleaning
The hotel rooms have been designed to high standards of comfort and functionality. Attention to detail and quality covers every aspect of the room. The bed linen is manufactured from a material compound sourced from sustainable forestry, achieving the smoothness of silk with the durability of cotton.
Swiss Re Centre for Global Dialogue
Tel: +41 43 285 8100